- Applying for Khurusapha’s membership is free of charge.
- The Applicant must provide all the requested detailed honestly. If any information is not authentic, Khurusapha will immediately suspend the Applicant’s access to the online service without prior notice.
- Any person who pretends to, or acts in violation of the privacy right by claimed for another person’s information for applied member application to obtain the rights for membership will be punished in accordance with the relevant laws.
- Regarding the Applicant’s personal information that been use to register or access Khurusapha’s website, the Applicant grants their permission to, and accepts and agrees that Khurusapha has the right to use information related to Krurusapha’s tasks.
- Khurusapha certifies that applicant’s’ personal information will not be disclosed for the advantage of trade or any interests without permission, with the exception of obtaining a subpoena or official letter which depends on discretion of Khurusapha.
- The Applicant must strictly comply with the terms and conditions of the online service to ensure the security of their information. In case of being stolen through electronic means or any loss or damage due to force majeure or any cases from using the online service, Khurusapha reserves the right to reject any responsibility for all the above-mentioned reasons.
- The Applicant is responsible for keeping the username and password they use to access the online services secret. If any other person finds out the Applicant’s password and sign in as them, Khurusapha shall be not responsible for any case.
- The Applicant consents having their personal information and/ or any other Information which is identified in their application checked by Khurusapha. If the Applicant’s personal information is imprecise or inaccurate, Khurusapha reserves the right to terminate applicant’ s membership.
- Registered Applicants will receive news from Khurusapha via E- mail, SMS, or other media. Any E-mails sent to the Applicant will be scanned for viruses before being sent. Khurusapha shall not be responsible for any cases due to a virus or spam mail that may result in errors on the Applicant’s computer or other device.
Applicants are herein referred to as “ the Applicant” and the Teachers’ Council of Thailand is herein referred to as “ Khurusapha” . Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions in order to preserve the privilege of your membership.